Expand Your Reach using TikTok
TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms among young audiences, but it's also an excellent tool for businesses to promote their products and services. If you're a real estate agent or broker, you can leverage TikTok's vast audience to promote yourself, your experience, and your expertise to generate leads.
- If you haven't already, create a TikTok account for your business. Make sure to it's recognizable with your business name, logo, and contact information. You can add your website link to your profile as your following grows.
- Share behind-the-scenes footage to engage your audiences in a way you don't usually show them. Get creative and showcase your skills and properties in new and exciting ways. Tells stories of the good, the bad, and the ugly to help your followers learn from your content. This will help potential customers see the human side of your business and build trust.
- You can also use videos to give virtual tours of properties, highlight unique features, and show off the neighborhood. Show your audience what they may not think to look for when shopping for a new home. Engage with their questions and answer them in real-time on live sessions.
- Research popular real estate hashtags and include them in your videos to increase visibility. Users on TikTok use hashtags to search for content they want to see, so make sure you use relevant and updated hashtags when you can. You can even create your own that your followers will recognize and continue to look for.
- Collaborating with other TikTok users can help increase your reach and attract new followers. Consider partnering with influencers or other real estate agents, lenders, contractors, and inspectors in your area and beyond to create content together.
- Show off your expertise. Share tips and tricks for buying or selling a property, the latest market trends, and other valuable insights. The more your followers know about you and your experiences, the more likely they will keep returning for more.
Engaging with leads to show your business in new ways can be challenging, but using social media tools like TikTok makes it more accessible. Get out there and show yourself off to an audience you may not be able to reach elsewhere.